Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On behalf of a female profile

I bear a body of a female.
So I upload my pic.
All you guys see is a female face.
but I am too a human race.

You all say that I am beautiful,
may be I am, or may be I am not;
Your praises sure are bountiful,
may be true, or may be not.


Am I to be adored just because I present a beautiful face..??
Or is it your hidden fantasies & lust that you chase..??
Am I to be applauded just because I am ever elusive...??
Or am I to be complimented because I am ever illusive..??

Are my physical features any different from a common woman..??
Is my existence just only to feed the fantasies & illusions of a man..??
May I be never to be considered as a human..??
May I be allowed to be considered just a bit more than a divan..??

Please I do need somebody who may appreciate my other qualities,
That I am a human with humane arrogance and subtleties,
That I am among you & I do have several men as friends & relatives,
That I may not be limited only within wild illusive fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment