Thursday, June 30, 2011

WHEN PAST TENSE IS PRESENT TENSE


=================================
WHEN PAST TENSE IS PRESENT TENSE
=================================


In some blazing fires....
In some drizzling dreams...
In some dancing desires...
On some lazy mid day...
With my fantasy; my lady,
Would love to be naughty
Between the naked breasts
In the morning or the evening
I play in fantasy in dreams
Spend some droplets..
On some plains..
And fly away with torn wings....
Emanating fragrance.....

Can there be death..???
Can I offer obituary...??
The bouquet is empty....
How do I cry loudly...??

Emptiness never arrives...
The drenched heart never cries....
Weaves illusions in silence....
Is this how you define weakness.....

Shalt Toss All Memories In The Darkness................

No comments:

Post a Comment