Monday, April 25, 2011

MYSTIC LIGHT......Seeking Salvation.==For Ionita Olympia....


Someone gifted me a Candle light Tray....
I am obviously thankful to her for her generosity
&
the respect she exhibited towards me.....
This is written in gratitude towards that special person.
=========+++++++=========


Thee, I pray may touch my soul with the fire

That the life becomes auspicious.

That the body blazes eternally with sacrifice.



Thee uphold my blazing body....

Thee illuminate thy refuge holy....

Let my body emanate eternal radiance...


Thee touches the universal darkness

Thee blossoms the star newness

Thee enlighten my eternal darkness

Let the fire enlighten the music sheerness

Thee eliminate my sufferings

as they traverse in heavenliness.

===========+++++++============


Now what happens after this...???
The soul is freed from the cage of the body.....
&
The soul now mingles with the five fundamental elements...
In the air, among the dust, in the water, among the fire,in the sky.......


===========++++++++===========


I seek salvation in the light that lights up on the sky....


I seek salvation on dust & on grass nearby.....

I seek salvation in the distant shores of the body & the soul....

I seek salvation in traversing upward floating attuned......



I seek liberation in minds & souls of every human body

I seek liberation in griefs & perils of the mortals.

I seek liberation in tunes of songs traversing celestial journey...

I seek liberation in God's own altar...

I seek liberation in pursuit of self immolating pyres...


Thus I seek Salvation in exchange of life..................................

==========+++++++++============

Ideas Adapted From Two Popular Tagore Songs.....
( Not Translation )




1 comment:

  1. Gaan Duto Hochhe....

    1> Anondo Loke Mongola Loke....

    2> Amar Mukti Aloye Aloye......

    ReplyDelete