Saturday, April 30, 2011

My BLACK ROSE = Priti = Soma Mazumdar, New Delhi.......


My BLACK ROSE

by: Deepankar .... (on: Apr 30, 2011)
Category: Poem   Language: English
tags: Ph.D





LOOKING FOR Ph.D from .........................




Among the storm…
Stands the black rose….
Among the tumultuous waves
of destruction abound her

Yet tall is the black rose
So strong in the face………
Of the sensed doom around her
And she does not bow down…….


I see not the black rose
She is so far away………
But I long to protect her
But only the words can I say…………….

So I send her my words
And my poets heart
To help her when
there is hope to see her through

Be Strong little flower
Your heart will guide true
And as long as you want
I will always talk to you...................

I am always there for you……………………..


[ Can I have It....???]
score:
average:
Ratings:
« delete»   « send to friends»
URL (link) to this writing. You can copy and paste this in your email to send to your contacts:


Kind Reference:- G mail Chat History -- April 29th 2011...
soma825: amar barete to tumi phd kore rekhecho


No comments:

Post a Comment