Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MYSTIC DARKNESS - Seeking Salvation = Priti Soma Mazumdar, New Delhi.


 “ Love is….
Just two tear drops rolling down the cheeks…
A moment’s obituary…
When I embrace the eternal darkness… "
As the river enters the sea like estuary...
and relieves of its form in total emptiness.....



For I realize that eternal darkness…
For I realize that isolation….
For I realize the continuity….
For I realize the obscurity….



So I cherish this darkness.....
So I welcome this desolation.....
So I now wait endlessly ....
For that moment smoldering passionately.....
So Let me Cherish The Mystic Darkness…..
And I Forsake Light…
To be among the stars TONIGHT………………

1 comment:

  1. soma825: then ?

    tumi ei kotha keno bolle?

    ami tomar theke eta ekdam expect korini

    ami bhebechilum you are an understanding person

    ar kono din tomar sathe ami amr kichu share korbona
    2:08 PM
    ekhon lunch korte jachi

    bye
    ======================================

    Tumi Jodi Eirokom korte thako Tahole sotti sotti Tomar Jogot Theke sore jabo....
    Parchhina ar nijeke kosto dite......

    ReplyDelete