Monday, May 2, 2011

DUTY = Proti Soma Mazumdar, New Delhi.


To My Best Friend
Whom  I found on Net.
Who I wanted to know everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And played with it......


She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
But never ever she'd ever stay long

I reached out to this friend
To show her that i care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there

I went to hold her hand
To pull her a bit nearer
But as I reached the end
She would say.."I don't CARE"

Only if she knew it pains...
Only if she knew that it drains...
All energy that I possess...
But she seems careless....

What am I to do OMG.....????
She is just performing her duty.....
I am losing all my might...
With just a good morning & rarely a GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment